[stackoverflow] [progress Openedge Abl] Ebay Api - The Underlying Connection Was Closed An...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniele Flori

i'm having a problem calling the API's method "CompleteSale" via eBay_Service .NET SDK (v967) since 2 weeks (02/10). When the ERP tries to sends some updated informations about one order, it receives this Exception: "the underlying connection was closed an unexpected error occurred on a send", so i've not a response from the API. There are more than one strange things:

• there are some batch in background, using the same .dll, and they work fine;
  • after rebooting the server the first call to "CompleteSale" works fine;
  • after registering again the .dll via the "regsrv" command, it worked fine for one day;
  • all operators that uses the ERP are connected to the server via remote desktop and all of they notice the problem. Instead, if i connect from the my company's office, all works fine;
  • i've tried to increase the timeout to 360 sec (from 60 sec) and nothing changed.

The ERP is developed in progress (4GL), so i can't fix with setting "KeetAlive" to "false", setting the certificate explicitly (Tsl1.1 | Tsl1.2) or making other interventions on .net side.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and sorry for my bad english. Daniele

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.