1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SETUSERID/USERID functions require one connected db or db argument.

Discussion in 'Database Admin' started by saroren, Apr 10, 2012.

1. saroren

saroren New Member

Progress Version Number: 10.1C

So far we have been using single database. Now we want to connect to multiple database.
    I had created the second database and When i connect to multiple database i get the follwing error.

** SETUSERID/USERID functions require one connected db or db argument. (691)

Since i have the keywork "Userid" in several programs, it will be impossible to change them to userid("dbname").

Is there any other solution?

Thanks
  2. TomBascom

TomBascom Curmudgeon

How does having the keyword in use in multiple programs preclude you from changing the call?