[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Progetstack Equivalent For _mproapsv

• Thread starter mroberts@rev.com.au
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mroberts@rev.com.au

Hi, OE11.7.1 on Windows 64bit environment I'm trying to debug issues in a PASOE appserver (_mproapsv), and progetstack is not an option available any more. The database is a remote connection, so Database Diagnostics are not an option that I can use. The scenario is, we have developers working off a PAS instance, and when some changes are made, they use the REST API to stop the agent (equivalent to the TRIM of old). This is because there seems to be some cached code or persistent procedures running on the appserver,,and a restart is required to pick up the new code. Occasionally, the "trimming" of the agent causes the whole PAS instance to become unusable. In trying to work out how though, I'm finding that my ability to analyse whats happening in the _mproapsv process is not like it used to be on an _proapsv process. Is there anything obvious that I am missing relating to looking into the new PASOE agents. Thanks Mark.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.