[progress Communities] [progress Openedge Abl] Forum Post: Openedge 11.6 - Generate Abl Doc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atuldalvi123

Hi All, I am working on OpenEdge 11.6 - Generate ABL Doc Feature. I am trying this feature to generate the standard layout for our team to follow the coding standards mainly for comments section but I don't know exactly where to place the comments so that those can be reflected on the generated layout correctly. Sample code - If you check the below comment section, couple of comments are there for the constructor /*------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Purpose : Basic instantiation of FileWriter Parameter: ipcLocation the location - (LocalServer, FileServer) Parameter: ipcFileType the type of file "LOG,DATA,TEMP" Parameter: ipcFileName the name of the file Parameter: ipcExtension the extension of the file ------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/ CONSTRUCTOR PUBLIC FileWriter ( ipcLocation AS CHARACTER , ipcFileType AS CHARACTER , ipcFileName AS CHARACTER , ipcExtension AS CHARACTER ): SUPER (ipcLocation, ipcFileType , ipcFileName , ipcExtension). ASSIGN FileNmeTimeStamp = getFileNmeTimeStamp(). CATCH e AS Progress.Lang.Error: UNDO , THROW e. END CATCH . E ND CONSTRUCTOR . If you check the below screenshot, the comments are missing in the generated layout file for the constructor. Is there any help available on this new feature of OE11.6 ?

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.