ODBC ERROR website

dwane2

I created a website using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 that looks up data from our progress 9.1C database using MERANT 3.70 ODBC driver. The website runs great in debugging mode in VS 2008 but when I move it over to run in IIS this is the error message that I get:

ERROR [HYC00] [MERANT][ODBC PROGRESS driver]Optional feature not implemented.
ERROR [HY000] [MERANT][ODBC PROGRESS driver]PROGRESS error returned with no associated message: RC = -1, SQLCODE = -1, SQLSTATE = "".
ERROR [IM006] [MERANT][ODBC PROGRESS driver]Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed.
ERROR [HY000] [MERANT][ODBC PROGRESS driver]PROGRESS error returned with no associated message: RC = -1, SQLCODE = -1, SQLSTATE = "".

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I need to get this up and running by the end of this week.

lggoo

I created a website using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 that looks up data from our progress 9.1C database using MERANT 3.70 ODBC driver. The website runs great in debugging mode in VS 2008 but when I move it over to run in IIS this is the error message that I get:

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I need to get this up and running by the end of this week.

Check your start.Production script again to make sure you have the correct TCP ports, -Mn,-Mi,-Ma settings for ServerType SQL

Cheers