NEW: Greatly Enhanced File Attachments & new Color Scheme

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
I just installed a greatly enhanced File Attachment script that is available when posting or replying anywhere on our boards. The attachment box is just below where you enter your username and password. Just click on Upload your files to be able to upload up to 10 files of any type as large as 200kb in size. When you submit your post or reply message, links to the files you've attached will be automatically added to the bottom of the message for you, so anyone can click on the filename to view or download it.

Each user has his/her own file area, where all of your uploaded files are stored. To view all your uploaded files and/or delete them, just click on the View/Delete files link next to the Upload your files.

I hope this makes it much easier for people to upload sample source programs and the like for everyone to see and share.

I also changed around the color scheme a little bit, I think this looks a bit better. I am also working on some new graphics as well, which should be posted soon.

Thanks,
-Chris

------------------
Chris Schreiber
ProgressTalk.com Manager
chris@fast4gl.com