New Board Updates

How do you like this new update?

• a:4:{i:1;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1;s:6:"nodeid";s:5:"85153";s:5:"title";s:29:"I really love it!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Well as you can probably see, I just installed a major update to the boards. Make sure you visit the new User Control Panel at http://www.progresstalk.com/forums/usercp.php and edit your Profile and Options first, since there are many options there you might want to change.

Some highlights for this release include File Attachments, Posting Polls (so people can vote on things within a post), Spell Checking your post, a complete new and very nice search engine, and a ton more! Feel free to browse around to take a look at everything that was added. I will try to post more details about each new feature over the next week or so. Also, I will be changing around the layouts a little bit along with the color schemes.

Enjoy! :)

Chris Kelleher

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eva, still working on the templates, but I'm happy to have the new version up and running!

I'll look into why it took so long to post a reply, it's possible there are still some things that need to be tweaked.

eva2000

Originally posted by admin
Thanks Eva, still working on the templates, but I'm happy to have the new version up and running!

I'll look into why it took so long to post a reply, it's possible there are still some things that need to be tweaked.
no probs... it's soooooo tempting for me to apply to beta test it on my forums hehe

N

Nic[H]olas

Originally posted by eva2000
no probs... it's soooooo tempting for me to apply to beta test it on my forums hehe

Go On Eva, you know you want to :D

Message imported from PEG email list