Error 7519

Jlambert_Harper

Error states
"ODBC ERROR: State = S0002 Error = [DataDirect][ODBC ProgressOpenEdge Wire Protocol Driver][OPENEDGE]Table/View/Synonym not found (7519)

Driver - Progress OpenEdge 10.2A Driver
Client PC Windows XP sp3

What next?

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
You might start by providing a clear explanation of what you were doing that led to this error.

Or, if you'd rather confine yourself to the naked error number as being an adequate description, you could go to The Progress Software Knowledge Center and enter it in the "Find Solution by Error" tab and see what pops up. I see many exciting possibilities but, personally, I have no context to apply which would help me to determine which one might be relevant to your situation.

Jlambert_Harper

Specifically I am trying to connect UPS Worldship (import data) from our Progress db ver 10. We do this using a keyed import - enter a number in one field and the other fields are populated from the table using a map.
This is done through the Progress OpenEdge 10.2A Driver.
I can set up the map, you have to be connect to the progress db through the odbc driver to do that, but when I enter the number for the lookup I receive the 7519 error.

Thank you for the help:)

TomBascom

Curmudgeon
You've lost me.

Somewhere you must be coding a query against the Progress database. What is that query?

Casper

ProgressTalk.com Moderator
Staff member
Try entering regsitry string value: defaultSchema
with the value: PUB
for the particular DSN you use for this.

You can find DSN in windows regsitry under: HKLM/Software/ODBC.ODBC.ini/<dsnname> for a system DSN or
under HKCU/Software/ODBC/ODBC.INI/<DSNname>

HTH,
Casper.

agortman

JLambert_Harper,

Were you able to connect to WorldShip following Caspers Suggestion?

**EDIT**
I made the registry change & now am able to pull the data into WorldShip.
Thanks Casper!