Converting Catalog items to ICSP

Lensco

Been running on with SX.Enterprise for almost an year now, the VAR that we have has not answered this question for us as of yet, so I thought I would attempt a different angle..

I have setup about 80 catalog items in the system for a promo that one of vendors was running, but now this promo is extended and they want sales history for these items.. So what i want to do is to convert all these Catalog items to standard "Stock" items so that they can be stocked in my warehouse as normal everyday items..

Please advise if anyone has done this..

Jerry Griffus
Lensco
jerry.griffus@lensco.com

breakdown

ICSC to ICSP

I have a piece of code that I have successfully used in the past to create ICSP records from a text file. It creates the ICSS records and the Keyword elements for F12 keyword lookups as well. I'm sure it could be easily changed to use ICSC as an input source rather than a text file. Send me an email if you want the code.

dcheatham

You may also change your SASO security to allow stocking of catalog items. Then place an OE for the items. You will be prompted as to whether you want the catalog item converted to a stock.

Lensco

Converting Catalog thru OEET

Just done this... Seemed to work ok .. You would think with how powerful system this is you would be able to just flip a flag and be done.. but I guess not..

Thanks for the Help...